1767 - Application made to the
British government for the land on which the present church stands.
Dec 28, 1776 - Simon Marburger enters warrant in land office for a
tract of land called "Devotions" in which was then Brunswig Township,
Mar 7, 1782- Lutheran and reformed churches form union congregation.
1784 - St. Paul's units with first Lutheran synod. Official
June 1788 - Land Surveyed (205 acres) and new church dedicated.
Jan 16, 1804 - St. Paul's joins a five church parish.
Nov 28, 1804 - Church rebuilt and rededicated.
Dec 17, 1817 - Patent deed granted to Conrad Kerschner, Jacob
Phillips, John Stoudt, and Jacob Schwenk stating that the church land is
to be held "in trust for the Lutheran congregation" and that "this tract
of land shall remain in the hands of the Lutheran Trustees and
Congregation forever and ever.
1846 - New church building started
(Total cost $4849.95)
1847 - New Building dedicated
1898 - Church interior renovated